2010年6月29日火曜日

Konchan

Konchan is the name of our idol, the peridot-eyed redhead that haunts our neighborhood. This morning at 4:30 I saw her harassed on the beach by a gentleman on patrol. She came running my way, through the narrow gap between my house and the next, and onto her rumored home behind the temple. "She comes for the salt water," the neighbors say, "I have seen her with her cub." The corridor must have been her favorite since the two houses had been vacant before I moved in a month ago.
Foxes had been introduced into this area for vermin control; now they have propagated to become the new vermin. Whatever Konchan has done to receive this kind of treatment, she always jerks me out of the "Haidarii". Bright-eyed bushy-tailed we are, leaping from the sea of green.


Run, Konchan, run! (Where is she?)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿